Monday, January 14, 2013

SVG Cutting Files 1st Challenge

Welcome to our first challenge at SVG Cutting Files

We are so every excited and hope you'll enjoy playing along with us!   

Our theme this month is "Anything Love Related"

The challenge will run from Jan 15 to Feb 14.  So you'll have plenty of time to link up your project. Never tried SVG Cutting Files...well they have plenty of cute Freebies for you to try. 
You'll want to check them out here.

PRIZE -- will be any 2 FILES OF YOUR CHOICE!  Yay!

Here is what I made today:

I used the SVG Cutting File "Love Birds".  Aren't these two little birds adorable!  

I also used the sentiment "My Sweetheart" from Jaded Blossom's Simple Sayings Valentine Edition.  



I used versamark ink to stamp the the "XOXO" stamp on the heart to give it a watermark look. This is also from Jaded Blossom's Simple Sayings Valentine Edition.

I added some Twisted Lime twine from Trendy Twine to finish off the card.


Hope you enjoyed my card today.

Don't forget to join us for the challenge HERE.

~Trixie

2 comments: