Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Be My Valentine

Hey Everyone!

I'm excited to share another project with you today.

I made this cute little Candy Tube Treat!

I used Jaded Blossom's Clear Tubes and Valentine Candies.

The Candy Tube Holder is from SVG Cutting Files.  

If you have not tried one of these before, you have to!!   
What a fun gift to give to someone special! :)


I also added some Tickled Pink twine from Trendy Twine and 
a silver glitter heart 


The paper I used is "Love Me" From My Minds Eye.


Thanks so much for stopping by to take a look :)

~Trixie



8 comments:

Kate said...

Super Cute Trixie, Love it.

Crafting on Caffeine said...

very Cute

jessica said...

This is super adorable Trixie!!!

Crystal said...

This is great Trixie! I love the little blingy heart! :0)

Michelle said...

very cute !!! love the bling too !!!!

Unknown said...

This is great! Love the use of the twine. I'm a new follower. Feel free to follow me as well at http://scraphappyinohio.blogspot.com :)

Rosie said...

love love this

rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

Jaymie said...

cute cute!! Love the heart on the twine!