Friday, January 25, 2013

Short Earred Bunny

Hey Everyone!

It's my day over at SVG Cutting Files and today I'm using the NEW Short Earred Bunny file. 

I just love this little bunny! 

I made this cute little Easter Basket for my daughter's Teacher.  

To make the basket I used the Sizzix Box #2 Die from Stampin Up. I also used their Scallop Oval and Oval punch to make the handle at the top.



I used Jaded Blossom Easter TreatsTeacher Appreciation and 
small flags from Flag Dies and Flag Dies 2.


Added some Lemon Tart twine from Trendy Twine.


Used a Martha Stewart punch for the fence.


Thanks so much for stopping by to take a look.

~Trixie

3 comments:

Crafting on Caffeine said...

This is a great basket.. I love seeing your ideas.

Pam said...

This is so cute! Love that little bunny!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Rosie said...

ADAFORABLE