Thursday, January 3, 2013

Jaded Blossom Valentine Sneak - Day 3


What do you think of the sneaks so far??? Amazing right??

Today we have 2 more for you... 
Funny Valentine and Coversation Candies 




Here is my project I made for you today.....

  I cut the frog from the Paisley Cricut cartridge and used some pink glitter and bling on her crown. Doesn't she look like she wants to give you a great big hug! LOL!!

I used the sentiment "toad-ally yours!" from the new Jaded Blossom Funny Valentine.  


Used Coversation Candies for the kisses and put them in the Jaded Blossom 2 x 3 clear boxes.  
One of my favorite Jaded Blossom favors!


Dont forget to come back tomorrow (Friday) for one last sneak and for the Release Blog Hop starting at 4:00pm (PST).

Make sure to visit the Jaded Blossom blog to see the wonderful Design Team and Guest Designers projects! 

~Trixie



12 comments:

jessica said...

This is toad~ally adorable!!! LOVE the cute cut and the adorable sentiment!!
TFS

Margaret Peppers said...

Love the frog, it is soo cute. Thanks for sharing.

Margaret

Rosie said...

sooo cute

rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

Kate said...

So Adorable love the little crown that you added to it too.

Creative M said...

Totally CUTE!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

Gaylynn said...

She does look like she's ready for a hug.
http:// NeatNook. blogspot. com
contact@ NeatThings-Boutique dot com

Crafting on Caffeine said...

love this so very cute!

Michelle said...

this is adorable ! love the BIG eyes !!!

Jamie said...

Super cute! I love frogs!!!

Crystal said...

fun! I love the crown!

Debbie said...

this is so cute I love this frog too I just can't wait to get the stamps
Hugs
Debbie
DDsCrafts

Jaymie said...

so cute! Love the crown!