Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Happy Bee-lated Birthday!

Hi Everyone! 

It's my day to post over at Jaded Blossom and here is what I made.

I made a Belated Birthday card using the Bee from the Birthday Bash Cricut cartridge. I stamped her face with the "Wide Eyed Kids" set from Peachy Keen.

The sentiment is from the new "Love Stings" set from Jaded Blossom




I added some tissue paper to her bag and some blue stickles on the heart!



I also added a cute little flower and glossy accents on her eyes.


I hope you enjoyed my card today, thanks so much for stopping by.

Don't forget to join Jaded Blossom's Monthly Challenge 
this month it's "Anything but a card". 
You can link up here

~Trixie

6 comments:

Crafting on Caffeine said...

this is so adorabee. lol sorry couldn't resist the pun.

Michelle said...

this is toooo cute chickie !!! love the tissue paper you added to the gift bag !!! very cute idea !

Jamie said...

So super cute!

Kate said...

Too cute especially the flower on her head.

Candace Pelfrey said...

This is really cute Trixie! I love the flower in the bee's hair. And the blue glitter heart :)

Jaymie said...

Super cute card! Love the shoes on this bee.