Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Back to the 80's Birthday Blog Hop

Good Morning and Welcome to 



We are doing a Back to the 80's Themed Hop for our DT Sister Jamie of 
Jamiek711 Designs, it's her Birthday Today!

Happy 30th Birthday!

If you're here from Abby's Blog, then you're in the right place. 
If not please start HERE so you don't miss anything.

 Hope you enjoy everyone's creations.


Here is what I made:

I made this cute little PAC-MAN Slide Card from SVG Cutting Files.  

Don't you just love those little ghosts! :) It's available today and you can find it HERE.

I also used Jaded Blossom's Sweet Birthday Wishes and Number Candies.


When you pull on the pink ghost the card slides out with your sentiment inside. 


Added a little Lemon Tart twine from Trendy Twine.


Here is a close up of the sentiment on the inside of the card.


Hope you enjoyed my card today.  

And what is a Hop without Blog Candy??

Today we are giving away the FABULOUS Jaded Blossom Simple Sayings 
clear stamp set.....so make sure to comment of everyone's blog to be eligible to win.



Next up on the Hop is the FABULOUS Crystal.....

Don't forget to stop by and Greet Jamie a Very Happy Birthday

Here's a complete list of the hop in case you get lost....


33 comments:

scrappin2babygirls said...

ahhh pac man.. my husbands fav!!! love it tfs
-jamie
babyblueangel_30@yahoo.com

Crafting on Caffeine said...

love pac man but love the slide out idea of the card. awesome.

Margaret Peppers said...

I love the slide out on this card. Love Pac-Man.

Jamie said...

This is awesome Trixie! I love the ghost on the slider part of the card! Thanks so much for being a part of this hop for me!!!!

Unknown said...

Totally cool. Thanks for sharing. i love the slide out card.

Rosie said...

totally love this card, i love pac man

rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingmnis.blogspot.com

Helen said...

Love it!! very cute :)

Unknown said...

Love Pac-man, so cute!! Great idea :)

Kate said...

Doesn't get anymore 80's than pacman, your card looks amazing!

Pam said...

Cute Pac-man card! My girls and Husband were great at it, they gobbled up a lot of ghost. I sure would love to gobble up that fantastic stamp set, one of the prettiest I've seen!!!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

antdoda said...

This is adorable!! When I saw it the only thing I could here was the pac man game playing!!! Love it!!

Yvonne said...

ADORABLE!!! You can't have an 80s party without Pac Man!

Candace Pelfrey said...

This is tooo freaking cute Trixie! I love it!!!

Shar said...

Wow!! this is so perfect!!!! Great job! :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JAMIE!!

Keep Calm and Scrap On said...

What a great card!

snappy scrappy said...

OMG...Pacman...my fav video game...great card!!!! Lee-Ann :)

jessica said...

OMG I LOVE LOVE LOVE this!!!!
What a GREAT 80's birthday card!!!

Crystal said...

This is AWESOME! I love this card!!! What a blast from the past!! :0)

The Crafty Pink Turtle said...

Love the ghost pull out!
Happy Birthday Jamie!
thecraftypinkturtle@gmail.com

Melisa Alzammar said...

I love your card Trixie. It is so cute. I love that it slides out. TFS!

Melisa

Julie said...

Oh Trixie...I came sooooo close to doing Pac Man...LOL!

Looks so dang cute :)

Julie
Cricut Chick

Michele I said...

love pac man, great job. Happy Birthday Jamie!!!

Kim Ricketts said...

Oh My Goodness!!!! I love love love this!!!!

Kathy said...

Pac Man is too cute! Love the slider out sentiment too!

Michelle said...

I love that this is a slider card.... LOL the one is like oh no im not gonna get eatin and moves to the right hehehhe love it !!! I was the BOMB at that game on Atari ~~~!!!

Beckie said...

OH MY!!! This is too awesome. I super love it.

Be blessed, Beckie

Lovebug Creations said...

This is soooo kewl!! I love me some pac-man!! Really you did an amazing job!! TFS

Bug Hugs,
Kimi

LuLu said...

the ghosts are soooo cute! this is great. i need a tutorial on making slide cards now!

Liz O. said...

Oh my gosh, this is adorable!!!!! TFS Trixie!
Have a wonderful day!
Liz

Unknown said...

This card is TOO cute! It was my favorite game growing up! Thanks for the memories :)

Crafty Hugs,
Jessica
www.craftinandstampin.blogspot.com

Laurie H. said...

Happy Birthday Jamie! Great project...thanks for sharing!
scrappinlaurie@yahoo.com

Candace said...

love this card!!! so awesome!!


candace
scrappin2littleprincesses.blogspot.com

Debbie said...

cute pac man card lol does this bring back memories too sorry I am so late for the hop here
Hugs
Debbie