Friday, November 8, 2013

Jaded Blossom November Stamp Release Blog Hop

Hi Everyone! 

Welcome to Jaded Blossom's November Release Blog Hop.
  
Now if you're here from Candace Z. you're in the right place, if you're just passing thru start at the beginning because you don't wanna miss anything.  I also have the complete line up at the bottom.

If you missed my projects this week here is the highlight of it

Here is what I made:

The adorable Kawaii Farm Animals and the Barn Note Card Box are NEW files from SVG Cutting Files. 
This little card set will make a great gift for anyone.


The 3x3 Mini Note cards are from the Mini Notecard Set from SVG Cutting Files.



On the inside of the card I used the sentiments from Jaded Blossom's Udderly Adorable


I used the Farm Candies on the front of the cards and put them on the 
Candy Charms and Banner Dies and the NEW Mini Tag Dies.


I also added some twine bows to the cards.


I used the Mini Tag Dies on the Barn too and stamped a sentiment from Gift Cards Galore
This set isn't just for Gift Cards. LOL!


All four cards fit perfectly inside.


Recipe 

Jaded Blossom

SVG Cutting Files

Trendy Twine

Jaded Blossom Stamps I used are:



(just click on the picture and it will take you directly to the Jaded Blossom Store)


1 - Free 2 x 3 Stamp for customers that spend $40 or more before Taxes and Shipping! FREEBIE is only available until Sunday 11/10, 11:59pm pst.



Of course, here is what everyone will receive when they order our New Release.



BLOG CANDY
Just leave a comment on all the blogs along the hop!
The more blogs you comment on the more chances you have to win!
Now on to the HOP....

Next up is Mel..... 

Just in case you get lost here is the Entire Line Up:





58 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG! I LITERALLY lol'ed reading all the sentiments on the cards!!! Super great job!!!

Krystle said...

Love love love!!! I'm obsessed w/ 3×3's right now! (:

Kate said...

Super Duper CUTE!!!! Love them especially the size of your card they are perfect.

Mimi said...

Awesome release! Placing my order now.

Thanks for the week of inspiration.

mimiscraftcorner.blogspot.com

Rosie said...

OMG!!!!! this is wow!!! love it

Creating Anniething said...

OMGEEEEEEEEeee cant get enough of these mini notecards... I can look at them all day!! sooo freaking cute!! Awesome job all week... Love them!

Stacie said...

Love this! The cards are adorable & the box is perfect!

Abby said...

These are soooo cute!!! LOVE the little box for them! WHo would want to give these out!!!!

Sara Bottomlee said...

Love these, so cute!
Sara Bottomlee

Viri Díaz said...

que genial tarjetitas y super lind la cajita... ABBY SENT ME!

Larelyn said...

Fantastic!! What a great gift to give to someone special. Love each note card and the barn is fabulous.
Hugs,
Larelyn

Melissa said...

Cutest gift card set ever!

Iva said...

great project! I love the card set!

GiGi said...

These are just ADORABLE and how fun that the box is a barn! Those sentiments are SO FUN TOO!

lifesabeach32940 said...

OMG!! You guys are killing me!! I have NEVER been as INSPIRED as I have with this release and the projects you've put together. This one DEFINITELY ROCKS!!

Thank you for the inspiration!!

Judy
lifesabeach32940@cfl.rr.com

Migdalia said...

OMG!! This is TOO darn CUTE!!
Have a wonderful day,
Mrodriguez860@hotmail.com
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥

Unknown said...

soooo cute!!!!! great projects all week!!!

antdoda said...

This is just so stinkin cute!!

TeresaK said...

I can't get over how cute each little card is- then the barn to hold them in just tops it off!
Teresa
www.CreateEnjoyShare.blogspot.com

Ana Velia Arjona said...

CARDS VERY TENDER WITH FARM ANIMALS, ABBY SENT ME

Unknown said...

Love the cow!

Debbie said...

what an awesome project I love them great job here super cute and sweet Hugs
Debbie

Sue D said...

Love how these adorable cards fit in the cute barn.

Unknown said...

Love your adorable card in a barn set!

Cindy Vernon said...

Love the project. Super cute.

Ruthie Lopez said...

Love this cards! So beautiful!

Kathy said...

Adorable note card set! Great job all week!

http://artesanadecorazon1.blogspot.com/ said...

super cute
Beautiful
Abby sent me!

Candace said...

this is such a GREAT gift for someone!!!! love this set of cards, and the barn box is awesome!

Kim Ricketts said...

These are just way too cute!!! I love them all! Your projects are amazing as always!

Kim :)

Unknown said...

Oh my! Thank you for such super cute craft ideas! The colors and cheeky cuteness of these farm animals totally rocks! Can't wait to try them!

Sue said...

Wow wow what cute cards!!! Love them all :-)

Crafting on Caffeine said...

this is Awesome and what a cute gift! You can just send it to me. wink wink.

Meredith said...

Love the hay coming out of the barn!

Centellazul said...

Cards very tender whit farm animals.
Abby sent me

CecyMedina said...

So cute !!! ♥ abby sent me

Jaymie said...

SUPER SUPER cute idea! I love the mini note cards and the barn card box!

jessica said...

These are so super adorable! LOVE each of the cards and that box is perfect!!
GREAT projects and adorable new release!
Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT weekend!

Unknown said...

I'm loving these little cards.

Studio316 said...

Everything is so cute.

Gaylynn said...

These are the sweetest notes and the barn tops off the container perfectly, I think. Very nice. :)

Iris said...

The critter note cards with the barn box are just so fun.
isoscia at aol dot com

Sharla said...

So cute. Love the smaller size

marg0006 said...

Love the cute farm animals.

marg0006 at Verizon dot net

crazyaboutcricut said...

OMGosh, I LOVE THIS!!!!!!!!!

Crystal said...

AWE!! I love this idea! SOOO super cute Trixie! I loved all your projects this week!

D- said...

These are sooo cute. LOVE them. TFS.
Crafty hugs,
D~
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

Unknown said...

Adorable!! Love this project!!

Unknown said...

oh my gosh! these may just be my favorite ever! love love them!

Jeanne said...

These are so stinkin' cute! And the box? PERFECT!! :)

Kathy Salido said...

Oh my goodness, this are too stinkin cute!!
Kathy
Salido99@msn.com
http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/

Craftybee said...

Holy cow! Everything is just soooo cute! Abby sent me

Unknown said...

How cute!! Looks awesome!!

Anonymous said...

These cards are adorable and a perfect gift set. I love the sentiments.

Jamie said...

This is so freaking cute!

Candace Pelfrey said...

Trixie! These are sooo freaking cute! Love them!

Michelle said...

such an adorable gift set !! I love love love it !!!

Unknown said...

Very cute note holder!!! <3