Thursday, November 7, 2013

Jaded Blossom November Stamp Release Sneaks Day 4

Yay! It's Day 4 of the Fabulous Jaded Blossom Stamp Release.  

I'm so excited for this reveal today!! SO many things you can do with this stamp set.

Here is the stamp set....


Here is what I made today.....

I made a shaped card out of the NEW file Dinner Plate and Utensils from SVG Cutting Files. Isn't this just the cutest plate you've ever seen.  LOL.

I added a little twine bow to the plate.


On the inside I used the Jaded Blossom Gift Card Die and the NEW Mini Tag Dies.

And of course the sentiment is from Gift Cards Galore.


Recipe:


SVG Cutting Files
Dinner Plate and Utensils

Trendy Twine
Twisted Teal

Thank you so much for stopping by today!

Make sure you come back tomorrow for one more sneak before the hop! 

And don't forget to check out the Design Team's FABULOUS projects on the Jaded Blossom Blog.

~Trixie

12 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG....this is so flippin cute!!!!

Crafting on Caffeine said...

SO AWESOME! I love all your projects but this is so cute!

snappy scrappy said...

So darn cute!!!

Crystal said...

This is too freakin' cute! I love it!! LOVE!

Melissa said...

So clever! I love the mini tag die banner inside.

Jeanne said...

Oh my goodness, you're right! This is the cutest plate I've ever seen! :)

Candace Pelfrey said...

This is ADORABLE!! LOVE LOVE your plates face!!

Candace said...

this really is the cutest plate I have ever seen!! love this idea!

Jaymie said...

Too cute! Love the face too!

crazyaboutcricut said...

LOVELOVE his happy little face! Great job :D

Unknown said...

cute!

Michelle said...

this is perfect ! love this file you made it super cute !!!