Monday, November 4, 2013

Jaded Blossom November Stamp Release Sneaks Day 1

Good Morning!

Today is Day 1 of the Jaded Blossom November Stamp Release Sneak Peaks!!   
This release is going to be so AWESOME!!! I LOVE everything!!

We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $129.99


November Release will include:
4 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
3 - 4 x 6 Candies Stamp Set 
1 - 4 x 4 Stamp Sets
1 - Set of New Dies
1 - Free 2 x 3 Stamp for customers that spend $40 or more before Taxes and Shipping! 
FREEBIE is only available until Sunday 11/10, 11:59pm pst.

NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS! No waiting WEEKS for your stamps.
WILL SHIP ASAP!!!

This Package is only available till Wednesday 11:59pm pst, then will be back up on the store on Friday at 4pm pst during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!
 
Price for the Release Package will be $134.99 after Sunday Night, 11/10 11:59pm, pst
Regular Price 144.99

Here's what we are revealing today.






I made this Piggy Treat Cup Card. Isn't this the cutest pig you've ever seen.  I just love him.  He's new from SVG Cutting Files. 

I used the Fabulous Mini Tag Dies and the sentiment is from the NEW Udderly Adorable.


Here is a close up of his belly.  I put some quarters in the treat cup.
I also used a little bit of twine around the cup.


Here is a side view of the cutie!!



I stamped the sentiment on the inside too. LOVE this stamp set!!


Recipe:

Jaded Blossom

SVG Cutting Files

Trendy Twine

Thank you so much for stopping by today!

Make sure you come back tomorrow for more sneaks! 
And don't forget to check out the Design Team's FABULOUS projects on the Jaded Blossom Blog.

~Trixie

15 comments:

GiGi said...

This card is AWESOME! My son would've went bonkers for a card like this when he was little! LOVE how you added the cup with the money! SUPER COOL!

Unknown said...

This is so neat!!!!!! Awesome alternative to candy!!!!

Kate said...

Your little piggy is just too cute!

Melissa said...

That face is adorable.. Cute!

Crystal said...

What a cute little card! I think this is adorable!

Candace said...

this is so cute!! I need to get myself some of those cups!!!

Rosie said...

very cute

Michelle said...

tooo cute ! love the money in the treat cup !!! ♥

cghundley said...

Oh how fun and
cute he is!
Carla from Utah

Jeanne said...

Oh how cute!! I think I might need to make this for my nephews! I love it!!

Candace Pelfrey said...

This is sooo fun Trixie! LOVE the piggy!

Jaymie said...

Super cute! Love the money is his belly!

crazyaboutcricut said...

This is just too perfect!!

Unknown said...

love the cup card!

Jamie said...

What a cool idea!