Sunday, June 1, 2014

Jaded Blossom Monthly Challenge-Happy Father's Day

Yay! 

It's time again for a Jaded Blossom Monthly Challenge.

This months challenge is "Anything Dad, Grandpa, Son or "Hubby"

Challenge Guidelines: 
1) Project must be new for this challenge, no back linking
2) Project must have a Jaded Blossom stamp somewhere on it. 
3) Link it up here by 6/21

This month's prize for a randomly selected winner:


Here is my project..

I used Jaded Blossom's Father's Day, Candy Charms and Banner Dies and the 1x6 Inch Clear Tubes 

The Golf Candy Tube Holder is from SVG Cutting Files.  

I just love this tube holder. It's perfect for my husband!!


I also used some Trendy Twine around the top of my tube.


Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Don't forget to check out what the rest of the Design Team made over on the Jaded Blossom Blog.

We'd love to have you join us in the Challenge this month.  You have until June 21st and you can link up your project HERE.

~Trixie

12 comments:

Chaunnelle said...

Love this

Michelle said...

are those choc covered peanuts in there??? YUMMY !!! such a cute treat for the golfer im sure your hubby will love it !! ♥

Crafting on Caffeine said...

I keep looking at this! I love it!

Melissa said...

Wonderful for the golfers. Love it!

Jamie said...

This is so cool! Love the colors!

Cindy Beland said...

Such an AWESOME project!!! :)

Beckie Williams said...

This is too cute I love it!

Crystal said...

This is awesome!!

Crystal said...

This is awesome!!

Crystal said...

This is awesome!!

Georgiana said...

The golf clubs are fabulous! My son would actually like this one!

Kate said...

This looks Great. Love how it turned out.