Monday, June 9, 2014

Jaded Blossom June Stamp Release Sneak Day 1

Yay!! 

Today is the first day of sneaks for the Jaded Blossom June Stamp Release.

I totally love the new stamps sets we are going to share with you today...




Here is my project.

I used the adorable Pirate from Pirate Booty and colored him with my Copic Markers.  I put him on the Treat Tag Die.  The sentiment if from the Pirate Candies and I put that on one of the Candy Charms and Banner Dies.

I also used the map stamp and stamped in on the Candy Wrap Dies and put them in one of the Gusset Bags. LOVE the Gusset Bags! I also made the background on the Treat Tag using the map stamps. 

For the outline of the Pirate I used the FREE SVG Outline from Jaded Blossom.  You can find it HERE.



Here is a close up of the Pirate! I just love him!!

I used some Trendy Twine and some red tulle.



Thank you so much for stopping by today.

Don't forget to check out what the rest of the Design Team made over on the Jaded Blossom Blog.

We'd love to have you join us in the Challenge this month. You will have until June 21st and you can link up your projects HERE.

~Trixie

10 comments:

Georgiana said...

Cute treat and great image. If my son was young again I would definitely do a pirate theme birthday.

Jamie said...

Love how you created the background paper!

Gwen said...

This is so cute Trixie! Love the map stamp as the background, looks so authentic! Hey how did you do the cut around the pirate" If you say you hand cut it I am sending all my stuff to you to cut!! Thanks Gwen
gwenlords at gmail dot com

Melissa said...

Such an adorable project, love the map stamp.

scrapBugz said...

Super cute!

Mandy

GiGi said...

This tag is ADORABLE!!! I love the map background and candies. Your coloring is fantastic too!

Kim Ricketts said...

love love love this!!!! Way too stinkin cute!!

Michelle said...

So very cute!! Love how u used the map for background type paper very clever !!!

Kate said...

This looks Amazing.

Candace Pelfrey said...

Love how you used the map to make your own wrap design and background! Awesome job