Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Happy Birthday You Crazy Old Fool!

Yay!!  

It's my DT Day over on the Jaded Blossom Blog.

Today I used June's Monthly Spotlight Stamp Set - Another Year Older!


I used Jaded Blossom's Card Mat Dies for the different layers on my card, seriously can't get enough of these dies!! So much you can do with them!!! 

Of course the sentiment is from Another Year Older!! This is such a fun set to have. And it goes perfectly with the Rocking Grandpa file from SVG Cutting Files.

I also used some Solid Stone twine from The Twinery.


I also added some Doodlebug Silver Assorted Sprinkles.  
You can find them in the HERE in the Jaded Blossom Store.


Thank you for stopping by today.

And don't forget to visit Jaded Blossom on Facebook and share your Jaded Blossom Stamps creations with us over in the Jaded Blossom Garden of Creativity.

~Trixie

5 comments:

Rosie said...

lol to cute

Kim Ricketts said...

This is really cute!!

Beckie Williams said...

Awesome! I just LOVE this.

Michelle said...

Cute card for an old man hehehhe

Michelle said...

Cute card for an old man hehehhe