Friday, October 26, 2012

Best Witches


Happy Friday Everyone!!  

Today I'm sharing with you my last project as a Guest Designer for Jaded BlossomTHANK YOU Candace and Michelle for giving me the opportunity to share my projects with you this month!

Here is my card...Hope you enjoy.....


I used Mini Monsters cricut cartridge to make the witches hat, Jaded Blossom's "Best Witches" stamp set and a little spider punch on the side of the card. 


Also, used some yummy Lime Licorice from Trendy Twine and some purple and orange glitter on the hat.


Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look.  

~Trixie

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this one! I so gotta do one of these for myself....

Jamie said...

This is so cute! It was awesome having you guest design with us this month! :)

Kate said...

This is such a cute card. Thanks for being our Guest Designer this month. You were Awesome in all of your creations.

Hugs,
Kate

Michelle said...

very cute !! love that border punch !!!! thanks so much for being our guest designer this month you did a awesome job !!!!

Kim Ricketts said...

This is so cute!! It was fun seeing all your designs this month! I love that twine on the hat!!

Kim :)

Crystal said...

Thanks for being the JB guest designer this month! Loved all your projects! :0)

crazyaboutcricut said...

I so love this! It was awesome having you as the JB guest designer this month, you did great!

Jenny - JB DT :)

Abby said...

SUper CUTE!!!!! Love that cute hat!

Candace Pelfrey said...

I love this Trixie! Fabulous!! Thank you so much for being our guest designer for this month. All your projects were amazing!!! :)
~Candace

Ashley Nicole said...

Just loving this card. Love the hat with the twine.
Ashley