Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Halloween Treats


Today my daughter and I worked on Halloween treats for her class.  These were so fun and so easy to make.

I actually found this little pail I had from last year. I added some ribbon from my stash and stamped the Hershey Kisses with Jaded Blossom's Halloween Candies.  


I also used Jaded Blossom's Halloween Treats stamp set. Used Simply Charmed cricut cartridge to make the cute little bat and a circle and scallop circle punch. Added some googly eyes and Orange Licorice from Trendy Twine.


Here are the treats we made for her class. Thank you Jaded Blossom for making these treats so easy!! ;)


Hope you enjoy!! 
Thanks so much for stopping by!

~Trixie


3 comments:

Migdalia said...

Cute and Yummy!

Kate said...

OMG this all turned out GREAT. Love all your treats.

Teresa said...

So cute