Tuesday, April 15, 2014

SVG Cutting Files Monthly Challenge....For my Bunco Babes

Hello!!

It's my DT Day over on the SVG Cutting File Blog and it's also the start of a new Monthly Challenge.

This month the Challenge is all about Females!!  Mom, Sister, Daughter, Grandma or Aunt.

I used the NEW Game Night file, which will be available on Friday.

I made some Bunco treats for my Mother-In-Law. 



I used Jaded Blossom's Game Night, Treat Tag Die and 1x8 Clear Bags.  I added some Washi Tape to the Tag Die and used some black tulle on the top.

I love how the Washi Tape looks on the Treat Tag Die!!




We'd love to have you join us for the Challenge this month.  You have until May 14th to link up your project!  

You can link up HERE.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

~Trixie

2 comments:

Classic Creations by Shawn said...

Your work is always stunning. It's been awhile since I've played Bunco.

I'm hoping to be able to join. But I truly feel it's not going to happen since this time of year is our busiest (i.e. work, work, and more work, then birthdays, mother's day, graduations, and anniversaries). But who knows maybe I'll surprise myself.

Shawn
Classiccreationsbyshawn.blogspot.com

Krystle said...

Love these Trixie!!! The colors you chose are beautiful! (: