Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Moooochas Gracias

Good Morning!

YAY!! It's my day over on the Jaded Blossom Blog

I made a thank you card for a friend of mine and I LOVE how it turned out. I'm  so in love with this little cow.

I used the Jaded Blossom Udderly Adorable and the Candy Wrap Dies

The ADORABLE Sombrero Cow and the Simple Label Card Base are both from SVG Cutting Files.


I also used some Doodlebug Sprinkles and burlap on the card.


Thank you for stopping by today.

And don't forget to visit Jaded Blossom on Facebook and share your Jaded Blossom Stamps creations with us over in the Jaded Blossom Garden of Creativity.

~Trixie

3 comments:

Migdalia said...

lol..Cannot stop LAUGHING..LOVE IT!!
TOTALLY cute!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Michelle said...

this is so stinking cute !!! love his little face ! and the sprinkles and embossing !!

Classic Creations by Shawn said...

Very cute. Just in time for Cinco De Mayo.....