Friday, July 19, 2013

Ho Ho Ho...Merry Christmas!

Good Morning!

Today is my day to post over on the SVG Cutting Files Blog

 I used the brand new Present Slider Card file from SVG Cutting Files
It's new in the store today!



Jaded Blossom is having a Christmas sale during the month of July. 
Head on over and check it out HERE.



I am just in love with this 3D bow.

I added a button from my stash and a little bit of 
Maraschino Twine from The Twinery.


Thanks so much for stopping by today.

~Trixie


3 comments:

Kate said...

This is so cute absolutely LOVE that bow.

Missy said...

What a fun slider card, I really like the 3D bow at the top!

Migdalia said...

Simply ADORABLE!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M (my blog)♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥