Friday, June 21, 2013

Sock Monkey - Smile

Good Morning!!!

It's my day to post on the SVG Cutting Files blog.

I have this cute little Sock Monkey card to share with you.  

This is a new file from SVG Cutting Files and its available today.

Isn't he sooo cute!!

I used the Oval Base card also from SVG Cutting Files.


The sentiment is from Picture This from Jaded Blossom.

And I added a little bit of Berry Trendy Twine.


Make sure you hop on over to the STORE to check out all the new files.

Thanks for stopping by today!

~Trixie

3 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

The cutest!

Crafting on Caffeine said...

omg so super cute! I love it!

Migdalia said...

I just cannot stop laughing.....Seriously TOO cute!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥