Wednesday, June 12, 2013

I love you like I love tacos!

Good Morning!

Trixie here from Pink Glitter Studio.

It's my day to post on the Jaded Blossom Blog.

Today I made a card using the Mexican Food stamp set from Jaded Blossom.

This adorable little Kawaii Taco is NEW from SVG Cutting Files and is available today.

I also used some In The Navy Trendy Twine.


I stamped the sentiment on the small flag die from Flag Die 2 and 
layered it on the small flag die from Flag Dies.


The pattern papers I used are from Echo Park "Scoot".


Thanks for stopping by to check out my project today!

~Trixie

5 comments:

Migdalia said...

Too Cute!!Love it!!cannot stop laughing...
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Melissa said...

Super fun! Love this cut with the sentiment stamp! :)

Crafting on Caffeine said...

you and taco johns lol

crazyaboutcricut said...

I love it! All the embellishments are perfect :)

Unknown said...

Trixie this is ADORABLE!!! Love the little face on the taco!!! Great job!