Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Jaded Blossom February Release Sneaks Day 3

Good Morning!

Today is Day 3 of the Jaded Blossom February Stamp Release Sneaks.
DON'T FORGET!! 
Today is the LAST day to get the Gotta Have it Now Packages.
We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $139.99

February Release will include:
6 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
1 - 4 x 4 Stamp Sets
- 3 x 4 Stamp Sets
2 - Set of New Dies

1 - Free 2 x 3 Stamp for customers that spend $40 or more before Taxes and Shipping! 
FREEBIE is only available until Sunday 2/16, 11:59pm pst.

NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS! No waiting WEEKS for your stamps.
WILL SHIP ASAP!!!

This Package is only available till Wednesday 11:59pm pst, then will be back up on the store on Friday at 4pm pst during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!
 
Price for the Release Package will be $149.99 after Sunday Night, 2/16 11:59pm, pst
Regular Price 159.00

That is a $20.00 savings so you better take advantage of our special price.

Here are the sets we are revealing today....



I used the NEW file Nugget Wallet Platform from SVG Cutting Files. 
You will get 4 different nugget wallets in the file.

I used the flower die from the Spring Dies from Jaded Blossom on the front.

I added a little bit of Lemon Tart Trendy Twine to the middle of the flower.


I used the Candy Wrap Dies and then stamped one of the Spring Candy Wraps on it. LOVE LOVE the Candy Wraps!!!!!

I added a little flower from the Spring Bingo set on the nugget.

I used some fastener tabs from Tombo to keep it closed.

These little Nugget Wallets are the PERFECT size. LOVE THEM!!!


Thanks so much for stopping by today.


Make sure you check out the Jaded Blossom Blog to see the rest of the 
Design Team's amazing projects!

~Trixie


10 comments:

Unknown said...

this is so cute!!!!! can't wait to check the rest of them out!!!

Jamie said...

So cute! Love the colors!

Larelyn said...

Just received my "Gotta Have it" package and now I think I must have those nugget wallets.
So cute - love your project.
Hugs,
Larelyn

Debbie said...

wow now how cute is this little box and you have made it look so very special too great job I just got my happy mail today I can;t wait to get started now thanks for sharing
Hugs
Debbie

Migdalia said...

Love this Treat!! Very PRETTY!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Kate said...

This is so cute.. Love it.

Crystal said...

OMGoodness!! I love this little holder! great paper choice too!

Candace said...

what an awesome little box!!! I love the colors, too!!

Unknown said...

love the paper cute little box

Kim Ricketts said...

wow!! This is just too cute! Perfect little gift!