Friday, January 10, 2014

Jaded Blossom January Release Blog Hop


Hi Everyone! Welcome to Jaded Blossom's January 2014 Release Blog Hop.  
Now if you're here from Jaymie you're in the right place, if you're just passing thru start at the beginning because you don't wanna miss anything.  I also have the complete line up at the bottom.

Here is my hop project.

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE the Kawaii Sentiments and Candies. This Kawaii Toilet Paper is NEW from SVG Cutting Files. LOL!! I just love it.
I added it to the Fancy Topper Die.

On the bottom part of the gusset bag insert I stamped the sentiment on the Flag Die. 



Added a little bit of twine to the topper.


I colored the Kawaii Candies with Copic Markers.  


Recipe 

SVG Cutting Files
Kawaii Toilet Paper

The Twinery 
Maraschino

Jaded Blossom Stamps I used are:






Regular Price for the Release Package is $145.00

Price for the Release Package will be $139.99 after Sunday Night, 1/12, 11:59pm, pst

1 - Free 2 x 3 Stamp for customers that spend $40 or more before Taxes and Shipping! FREEBIE is only available until Sunday 1/12, 11:59pm pst.


Of course, here is what everyone will receive when they order our New  Release.



BLOG CANDY


Just leave a comment on all the blogs along the hop!

The more blogs you comment on the more chances you have to win!

Now on to the HOP....


Next up is Candace Z!

Just in case you get lost here is the Entire Line Up:


44 comments:

Unknown said...

I LITERALLY just LOL'ed all by myself when I saw your project!!! The little "pooh's" in the bag MAKE this project! Such an awesome job!!! This is just perfect!!!!

Migdalia said...

Toilet paper?.....Very Creative & Super FUN!!! I absolutely love this!!Thanks for making me smile!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Sara Bottomlee said...

OMG this is too cute, LOVE it.

crazyaboutcricut said...

Lol, totally love it!

antdoda said...

I just love this!! All I can think about is my 3 year old saying "Come wipe my HINNY BUT"

Larelyn said...

Oh this is just too much fun! Thanks for the chuckle and the really fun blog hop.
Hugs,
Larelyn

Melissa said...

LOL... so funny! Super cute project!

Melissa @ M Miranda Creations said...

Having fun with all the Kawaii projects!

Emily jennings said...

Eek!! This is flipping so cute!! A must do....maybe my favorite!!!!!! Amazing as always girlie!!!!!!

Krystle said...

Ha!! Love this!! Im so gonna have to scrap lift this!! (:

Karen said...

Let's roll! Love it

Debbie said...

lol this really has me laughing I love this file its actually on my list with a few more good ones to get thanks for an awesome week its been so much fun
Hugs
Debbie

Taunya Butler said...

Thanks so much for sharing this crative and cute idea with us!!

Georgiana said...

This will definitely cheer someone up if they are having a bad day!

Loving this release,
Georgiana
• Carson's Creations •

Kate said...

Love it especially the poo super cute.

GiGi said...

LOL...This is sooo cute and fun!!! Made me smile :D

Cindy Vernon said...

Ha! So funny and cute at the same time.

Gaylynn said...

Heeeheeee This is funny and so CUTE. Great cuts & stamping.

Candace said...

lol!! this is soo awesome!!! I love that you even colored the poop!! :)

Chaunnelle said...

Super cute. Love it!

Sue D said...

Oh my--this is too funny!

dsvaltovar said...

This is so cute! I love this set of stamps. Great job!

Unknown said...

Hahahaha...how great. Just puts a smile on my face. Loving it!!!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Crafting on Caffeine said...

this is so perfect! Love it!

Kim Ricketts said...

This is just too funny and adorable at the same time! Love it!

Kim :)

Unknown said...

omg...I'm at my inlaws and I just burst out laughing!!!!! they are looking at me like I'm nuts!!!! This is so flipping cute!!!!

Eva Laney said...

Hahahaha, love this adorable project... Omg just so dang cute!

Crystal said...

I love this!!! I giggled! Perfect!!!!

D- said...

Oh my gosh this is just too funny.
It would cheer me up.
Thanks for sharing.
Crafty hugs,
D~
DesignbByDragonfly.blogspot

jessica said...

LOL!! This is just too funny! Another fun sentiment and great project!
Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT weekend!!

Amy said...

oh my lord!!! HILARIOUS!! This is too funny and yet perfect!

Dana Johnson said...

Oh my goodness that is so cute!

Iris said...

I never knew that toilet paper could be so cute.
isoscia@aol.com

Kathy Salido said...

Oh so funny!! Love this

Sherrie K. said...

hehehe....this is so funny! What a CUTE treat favor! I love it!!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

cghundley said...

Very fun project.
Colors are great
and cute saying.
Carla from Utah

Unknown said...

This seriously made me chuckle!! Love it!! So freaking cute!!!

Melinda said...

LOL that's so cute! I can't wait to get mine in the mail :)

marg0006 said...

Funny sentiment and great treat bag.

marg0006 at Verizon dot net

Michelle said...

so cute and funny !! that would cheer up anyones day !!! awesome job chickie

Dottie =) said...

This is just too funny!! I love the color combo and paper you used. :)

Unknown said...

I'm here hopping through!!! :) Having fun looking at all these great projects.

Jamie said...

Haha! This is awesome!