Friday, May 19, 2017

Jaded Blossom Stamp Release Day 5

Happy Wednesday!!  

Today is Day 5 of the Jaded Blossom May Stamp Release.

We have two new stamps sets to show you today.


Pineapples $15.99



Pina Coladas - Freebie



Here is my project I made for you today.

I used the NEW Pineapple Stamp set, Be a Pineapple the Goody Bag Die from 




I also used my Wink of Stella pen on the top of the pineapple.




Thanks for stopping by today. 

 Make sure you head over to the Jaded Blossom Blog to see all the amazing projects from the Design Team.

Be sure to come back at 4pm for the hop.

~Trixie

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh so cute!!! Love the white on white with the popped pineapple!

Classic Creations by Shawn said...

Looking forward to getting my set, so I can play.

Michelle said...

such a pretty treat !