Sunday, May 15, 2016

SVG Cutting Files Monthly Challenge


Good Morning!!

Once again it's time for the SVG Cutting Files Monthly Challenge.

This month it's all about Summer!

 My kids got out of school on Thursday...we are so ready for summer!



Today I used the Ice Cream Sandwich Box and the sunglasses from the Sunglasses Box from SVG Cutting Files.

From Jaded Blossom I used Penguin Dress Up and Mini Tag Dies 2



On the inside I also used Jaded Blossom's Ice Cream Candies



Thanks so much for stopping by today!!  

Be sure to check out the SVG Cutting Files Blog for the rest of the Design Teams projects.

We'd love to have you join us for the Challenge. 

Link up your project by June 14th.

~Trixie


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Super cool project! I love the icecream sandwich box! So fun!

Georgiana said...

Yummy treat!