Thursday, September 4, 2014

Jaded Blossom September Release Sneaks Day 4

Welcome to Day 4 of the Jaded Blossom September Release. 

Today we have an adorable set we are revealing......




For my project today I used the NEW Jaded Blossom Monster Candies
Aren't they just the cutest!!

I used the sentiment from Monster Candies and put it on one of the Candy Charms and Candy Dies.

I used the ADORABLE monster from the file Monster Bash from SVG Cutting Files.  I put him on the Jaded Blossom Treat Tag Die.


I added some twine from The Twinery and used some tulle to attach the Treat Tag Die.


Inside the Gusset Bag I put some Mega M&M's. They are huge!!!!


Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Don't forget to check out what the rest of the Design Team made over on the Jaded Blossom Blog.

We'd love to have you join us in the Challenge this month.  You have until September 21 and you can link up your project HERE.

~Trixie

5 comments:

Crafting on Caffeine said...

This is adorable what a cutie!

GiGi said...

Such a cute treat! Once again, I am LOVIN that tulle bow!!! I gotta get me some tulle :)

Melissa said...

Sweet project.. and MEGA M&Ms? They look HUGE, lol. (and yummy)

Sue from Oregon said...

This is just so fun!!! Love all your bright colors!

Kate said...

Adorable little monster.