Saturday, March 15, 2014

SVG Cutting Files Monthly Challenge

Good Morning!

It's time again for a SVG Cutting Files Monthly Challenge.

This month it's all about Purple this month!!
All you have to do is create a project with some purple. YAY! 

Today I used the Kawaii Sunshine file from SVG Cutting Files. I added a Peachy Keen Face to the sun, I used the Sweet on You Face Assortment. I colored the adorable face in with my Copic Markes and a white gel pen.

I attached the Sun to the Treat Tag Die from Jaded Blossom

Added some white tulle at the top and also some Solid Lilac twine from The Twinery.


The sentiment is from Happy Summer and I stamped that on the small flag die from Flag Dies 2.


Filled a 6 inch Clear Tube with some Hershey Kisses and stamped some sentiments from Birthday Candies and Summer Candies on them.


Thanks for stopping by today! Hope you enjoyed my project!

We'd love to have you join us for the Challenge this month.

You can link your project up HERE.

~Trixie



7 comments:

Unknown said...

wow...this is awesome!!! love all the colors!!!

Migdalia said...

I love to always stop by your blog...This is ADORABLE!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

morentin1326 said...

wow... i love how the purple pops... and it goes so well with the green and yellow... I never would have thought so, but i really like it... fab creation.

jennybird said...

nice and bright very nice

Susan said...

awesome!

Kate said...

So Cute, that sun is like my favorite cut.

Jamie said...

Love that sun!