Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Buzzing By to Wish You a Happy Birthday....

Good Morning!

It's my day over on the SVG Cutting Files Blog.

Today I used the NEW Beehive Card Kit file from SVG Cutting Files.  
These file will be available on Friday.

I stamped a cute little Peachy Keen Face on the bee from the Sweet on You Assortment!! 

The sentiment is from Jaded Blossom's Bug a Boo (revamp). 
I stamped it on the small flag from Flag Dies 2


I added a little bit of Bumble Bee twine to the beehive.


Thank you so much for stopping by today.

Make sure you come back tomorrow for another sneak of this weeks release.

~Trixie


5 comments:

Melissa said...

Love the card kits! This is really cute -

Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine said...

This is adorable, Trixie. Your little bee is just precious.

Lesley @ Trendy Twine

Kathy Salido said...

Love your adorable card!!

Kate said...

I just love this card so much, the color is perfect and that bee is just too adorable.

Migdalia said...

Stinkin CUTE!! love it!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*