Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Keep Calm and Eat Cookies

It's my day over on the Jaded Blossom Blog.

  My entire project was inpired by Candace Pelfrey. :)  She made a cookie treat using the the Gingerbread Die and I LOVE it.  
So I wanted to make some for neighbors. 

Both the adorable Gingerbread and sentiment are from the Gingerbread Wishes.  I stamped the sentiment on the Candy Charms and Banner Dies and put both of them on the Fancy Topper Die.

I put some of the Ginger Crinkle cookies in the Gusset Bag.  
The recipe is also from Candace. You can find it HERE
They are super yummy!!!

.

I added some little pearls and some Chocolate Truffle Trendy Twine.


Thank you so much for stopping by today.

You still have a couple days to link up your project for the Monthly Challenge.

You can Link up HERE

~Trixie

4 comments:

Michelle said...

such a cute project !!! I made those cookies last night they are soooo flippen yummy !!! ♥ they taste better when Candace does all the work and makes them LOL !!!

Rhonda Emery said...

this is super cute. hugs

Jamie said...

So cute!

Rosie said...

super cute treats
bag