Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Happy 1st Day of School

Happy Wednesday!!

Yay! It's my DT Day over on the Jaded Blossom Blog.  

My son started preschool last week and I made his teacher and 
classmates a little "Happy 1st Day of School" treat.

He couldn't wait to get to school and hand them out.

I used Jaded Blossom's School RulesSchool Day Candies and 

The Kawaii Crayon Box is one of my FAVORITES from SVG Cutting Files
So of course I had to make one for each of his teachers.


Here is a close up.  
I added some Berry Trendy Twine to the top of the box.


I made each one of his classmates a Crayon Lollipop. 
The crayon is from the Kawaii School Lollipop Cover Set 
from SVG Cutting Files.


I stamped the sentiment right on the cover.

The kids LOVED them. 


Thanks so much for stopping by today.

~Trixie

2 comments:

Crafting on Caffeine said...

wow you sure did alot of work. Great job all very cute!

Rosie said...

super cool i love these