Friday, February 15, 2013

Siamese Cat and Bull Dog/Terrier Dog

Happy Friday!

I have two super cute projects to share with you.

My first one is from the new file Siamese Cat Kitten from SVG Cutting Files.
I just love this little cat, she is sooo stinkin cute!




I added some Midnight Pink Trendy Twine to the topper.


Now for my second project..... 

This cute little guy is from the new file Bull Dog/Terrier Dog file, also from SVG Cutting Files.

The sentiment is from Jaded Blossom's Puppy Love


I also added some Peppermint Stick Trendy Twine.

Thanks so much for checking out my projects!

~Trixie

6 comments:

Kate said...

These are so cute. love the bones that you added on the bulldog card and I love the colors on your kitty project.

snappy scrappy said...

Both are so darn cute!!! Lee-Ann :)

Crafting on Caffeine said...

wow 2 projects?! You've been busy! super cute thanks for the awesome ideas.

Kim Ricketts said...

so so cute! I just love the puppy card!!!

Kim :)

Pam said...

These are just darling!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

rakhi khatun said...

I bought a pup with Giarda, severe skin allergies to this day, a bad under bite and he has issues too. he is a good little guy and smart but very expensive to take care of. I would never go to this grooming/pet store again. Every day there seems to be a different problem with him and this is going on 7 yrs.I
love conquers all the problems though. Looking for large dog breeds for families Wondering what large dog breeds are good with kids or would be good for apartments Find out here A complete list of large dog breeds