Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Grinch Poop!

Jaded Blossom Monthly Challenge.

It's Challenge time over at Jaded Blossom and this month it's "Crafters Choice"

Here is what I created....Grinch Poop!!

To make this cute little Grinch Poop treat,  I used the Jaded Blossom Christmas Poop, 2x3 boxes and the Flag Die

I got this adorable Grinch svg file from here.


Then I added some green peanut M&M's. ;)

  
He may be the Grinch, but I still think he's kinda cute! ;)

Thanks so much for stopping by to take a look.

~Trixie

9 comments:

Crafting on Caffeine said...

Omg I love it I need a few of these for my family lol

Kim Ricketts said...

This is absolutely too cute!!! I love it!! Thanks for sharing where you got the file too! :)

Kim

www.puppiesandpapercrafts.com

Crystal said...

This is soooo cute Trixie!! I love it :0) Thanks for joining the Jaded Blossom challenge this month!

Candace Pelfrey said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this Trixie! TOooo cute!

Kim Ricketts said...

Love the grinch poop!! Your blog is so bright and cheery!! I love it!

Jamie said...

So cute! Thanks for playing along with us in the challenge!

Michelle said...

so very cute !!! you know I love it !!! and your new blog look too !!! love the banners ! Thanks so much for participating in our monthly challenge !!!

www.scrappinwithmybug.com
Michelle
~ JB Owner

crazyaboutcricut said...

Awww, you can't go wrong with the Grinch :O) Thanks so much for joining us over at Jaded Blossom's monthly challenge!

Jenny – Jaded Blossom DT :)

Julie said...

I love the Grinch! He's soooooo green! Cute Project!

Julie
Cricut Chick