Sunday, September 2, 2012

Peachy Keen Challenge 33: Anything Goes

I created this little scrapbook page for my son.  I'm not exactly sure what I'm going to use it for,  but I love this little boy from the Creative Memories This and That cartridge. I didn't have this cartridge hooked up to my gypsy, so I couldn't hide the face cuts before I stamped his face. But I think he still looks cute. I saw this idea for the hexagons on pinterest and it inspired me to try my own. 

Hope you enjoy!!



Supply Used:
Creative Memories Cricut Cartridge: "This & That" and "Cheerful Seasons"
Creative Memories Cardstock: White, Black, Red, Royal Blue and Yellow
Creative Memories: Everyday Power Palette
Creative Memories Hexagon Maker
Peachy Keen Snowmany Faces Stamp Set

Thanks for stopping by to take a look.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Super cute! I mite have to scraplift this!