Wednesday, August 29, 2012

I only have EYE for you.....

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by my blog!
It's back to school for us this week and I'm already starting to think about Halloween....crazy I know!! But, I absolutely LOVE Halloween!! Here is a little monster card I made today,  I'm not totally in love with this card but I like the little monster and the more I look at him the cuter he gets! LOL!  

Hope you enjoy..........



I found these adorable gum eyeballs at Michaels last week and
I knew right away that I needed to have them.   



Supplies used:
Jaded Blossom "Monster Mast" stamp set
Mini Monsters Cricut Cartridge
Stampin Up Petite Pennants Builder Punch
Monster Stew paper from Jillibean Soup
Martha Stewart Drippy Goo punch
Ribbon

Thanks for stopping by to take a look.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

these are adorable !!! Im sooo jealous you found those eyeballs! that is perfect !!

www.scrappinwithmybug.com
owner- www.jadedblossom.com